SCARCE Internships offer the opportunity to work with our dynamic environmental non-profit. During the summer, interns will assist with the wide array of projects that SCARCE conducts across DuPage County, Illinois. Interns are full-time staff and are considered an integral part of the energy and creativity that defines our organization.
Internship duties include:
• Assisting with SCARCE’s famous teacher workshops “Where Is Away?” and “Shed Those Watershed Blues.”
• Presenting educational workshops for local schools, day care centers, and community organizations.
• Participating in DuPage County festivals and fairs to educate the community about sustainability and environmental stewardship.
• Leading tours of SCARCE to college groups and other visitors.
• Assisting with SCARCE internal operations, record keeping, and warehouse organization.
This internship enhancing community organizing skills and gives practical experience in designing environmental education programs, working with local government and businesses, and of course, reducing, reusing, recycling, and composting!
If you’re interested in applying, please contact email@example.com or call (630) 545-9710
NOW INERVIEWING FOR 2015 SUMMER INTERNSHIPS