This Latex Paint disposal Video was made by SCARCE 2012 summer interns, Jackie Boyle (North Central College) and Felicia Speranske (University of Illinois), along with Katie Carpenter (North Central College student). The video clearly explains and demonstrates how to handle leftover latex paint - a common concern.
Woodridge Greene Valley Wastewater Treatment Facility, 7900 S Route 53, Woodridge - June 15, 2015 - July 15, 2015, Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. and Saturday, July 11, 2015, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. DuPage County Latex Paint Recycling
- Residents can drop off their USABLE, unwanted latex paint during the designated summer collections listed above free of charge.
- Usable paint is paint that has not been frozen, is less than 10 years in age and has not been mixed with other products.
Free Recycled Latex Paint (available starting June 22, 2015)
- The paint will be filtered and re-blended into a variety of colors, types and finishes.
- Recycled paint will be distributed to residents for free during same hours at location.
- Paint is offered free of charge to any resident, business, non-profit, etc. in 5-gallon containers.