The Home School Membership provides homeschoolers with used textbooks and other services designed for them, all at minimal cost. Membership has the following benefits:
- Much lower cost per book than retail or used book sellers
- Access to book room on special days
- Assistance with book selection
- Preferential access to selected teaching materials
- Email alerts on book arrivals and upcoming programs
- Help keep the Book Rescue open
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How It Works
Rules & Regulations:
* $20 for 1 Year (family) Membership
* Text Book mandatory donation is $5.00 per book for members.
* Homeschool members are allowed to take only textbooks.
* Members must fill out a registration card at sign up, including number of children and their ages
* Children less than 14 years old are not allowed in the book rooms, without exception!
* Limit of 10 books per child per visit
* Limit of 1 book of the same grade/subject/publisher/edition per child
* Books are not to be resold!