WHAT TO DONATE
Items do not need to be new, but they should be clean and in good condition. Imprinted materials (letterhead, pens, stationary) are welcome. Below is a list of items we accept, but feel free to call if you have questions about additional items you would like to donate. Please drop items off ONLY during our regular business hours.
- Art Supplies
- Award/Reward Items (not personalized)
- Binders (3 ring) -- No broken covers or rings
- Cork Board
- Craft Supplies
- Crayons (new, used, and broken)
- DVD Players
- Folders (all kinds)
- Glue -- Try to combine partially used bottles
- Markers -- You can include non-working ones; we can recycle them!
- Mat Board
- National Geographic Magazines
- Notebooks -- If possible, please remove and recycle used pages
- Overhead Projectors
- Paper (all kinds)
- Pencil Sharpeners
- Pens -- You can include non-working ones; we can recycle them!
- Promotional Items
- Push Pins/Tacks
- Tape/Tape Dispensers
- White Board
We also might be able to find a place for the following larger items. Our space is limited, so please do NOT bring these items to SCARCE without contacting us. We may be able to advertise your items via email or facebook to find someone that can pick up the items directly from you. Thank you for your cooperation.
- File Cabinets